Colango C60 remains the worlds top handmade carbon road bike in 2018.
The Colnago C60 frameset is a modern work of art, fully handmade in Italy by artisan bike designers and engineers. Made from high grade carbon fibre, with star-shaped lugs and tubes the C60 takes its inspiration from the iconic Colnago Master frame. With cleverly engineered oversized, thin-wall carbon tubes mated to Colnago’s unique carbon lugs the C60 frameset is stiff at the bottom bracket to allow excellent power transfer while being compliant in the seat stays for added comfort. The rear dropouts have also been completely redesigned, to reduce weight and achieve greater lateral stiffness. This "Dual Use" version of the C60 is compatible with both mechanical and electronic shifting systems.
- Oversized downtube
- Compliant set stays for added comfort
- Seat Tube: Becomes strongly asymmetric as it reaches and enters the bottom bracket lug for added stiffness
- Bottom Bracket Lug: Designed for maximum lateral stiffness
- One piece dropout: Forged, CNC-machined one-piece dropouts
- Paint: Colnago C60 frames are hand painted, hand-made in Italy one by one, every frame is unique
- Frame & Fork set only. Compatible with Di2/EPS and mechanical systems
Handmade in Italy with the same philosophy Ernesto Colnago applied to the bikes that made this brand famous--only the process and materials have changed. The C60 Italia lives up to the Colnago dream of a bike that is not only competitive but beautiful, safe and built to last. As if that weren't enough, Colnago's trademark beautiful, insane, and bold paint schemes truly set these frames apart. Buying a Colnago is owning a piece of cycling history.
Follow this link for more images of the C60.