CeramicSpeed OSPW X OSPW Shimano XT M8100/XTR M9100Ceramicspeed
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano XT M8100/XTR M9100 provides optimization and increased efficiency of the rear derailleur through its extremely low-friction bearings and unique overall design.
- Features a 14-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 8-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimization of the rear derailleur
- Robust cage crafted from polyamide and carbon fiber for durability and light weight
- Compact cage design allows the use of the same length chain as stock pulleys
- Two spring tension settings allow customized setup based on ride conditions
- Only compatible with 1X specific derailleurs - XTR M9100-SGS/GS and Shimano XT M8100-SGS
What is Coated?
CeramicSpeed coated products have a 6 years warranty. The unique coating formula is a metallic layer that covers the bearing races and makes them 75% harder than steel. Thanks to this, they are highly resistant to corrosion and the coating provides an even lower friction than our standard bearings. Even if the bearing is contaminated with degreaser, water or mud, the risk of bearing failure due to corrosion is negligible if you choose the coated version.