Because no one wants less speed. Seriously we live and die by this moto here at Glory and this is a classic example. Ceramic speed oversize derailleur wheels with ceramic bearings lessen rolling resiatance to such a degree you will feel it while you ride.
Bigger proven to be better – 60 % energy savings The upgrades you make on your bike are extremely important when it comes to saving energy when riding. The CeramicSpeed 17-tooth OSPW System reduces friction in the pulleys by 60 %, or more in some cases, compared to the most commonly used high-end 11s stock pulleys. This unique system has been developed under close collaboration with a number of World Tour teams and several world-class triathletes. A rigorous on the road prototype testing program of over 10,000 km has been complemented and supported by the work of American independent test lab, Friction Facts. Thanks to the size of the pulleys and the cage system, your watt savings start at 2.4 watts. Fully fitted with CeramicSpeed Bearings, the OSPW System delivers the lowest friction and lasts between 3-5 times longer than other commonly used pulley wheels on the market.
- Pulley Material: Aluminum
- Cage Material: Carbon Fiber and reinforced PA
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 10/11-Speed
- This product comes with a 6 year warranty from CeramicSpeed
- Package contains Oversized Pulley Wheel System , oil and sticker sheet
- Handmade in Denmark, CeramicSpeed bearings outperform anything else on the market
- Weight: 55.4g
- Colors: Red (RED) or Black (BLK)