Campagnolo Super Record EPS, the feather in the cap of Campagnolo® innovation thanks to the technologies, materials and expertise behind the design of this groupset, consolidates its benchmark role by moving up to a 12-speed.
With the popular disc brake system and introduction of the 12-speed, Campagnolo Super Record EPS now ticks all the boxes on the market for maintaining its historic role as a benchmark in terms of performance and quality for more demanding cyclists.
Campagnolo has always been a pioneer in innovation for racing bike transmission and now continues its research with the aim of constantly improving the cycling experience. The Super Record electronic groupset, considered a benchmark for its performance and reliability, is now available in a 12-speed version. The groupset has been redesigned to adapt perfectly to the new 12-speed technological frontier and to the 11-29 and 11-32 cassette combinations introduced just a few months before in the mechanical version. Fast shifting, always precise and effortless for the cyclist, and a very gradual gear ratio are just some of the extraordinary characteristics of the new EPS groupset, whose performance is ensured by the tried and tested Campagnolo disc brake system and the AMS (Adjustable Modulation System) and Reach adjustment management options. Available new options now also include an internal version in addition to the usual externally mounted interface, guaranteeing maximum integration on handlebars and frames designed for this application.
Included In Group:
1. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed EPS Disc Brake Shifter set (optional 160 or 140mm rear caliper)
2. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed EPS Front Derailleur Braze On
3. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed EPS Rear Derailleur
4. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Crank
5. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Cassette
6. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Disc Brake Rotors
7. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Bottom Bracket
8. Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Chain
9. Campagnolo EPS V4 Power Unit
10. Campagnolo EPS V4 DTI Unit Interface (internal or external)
11. Campagnolo EPS V4 DTI Internal Interface Cable (for internal only)
12. Campagnolo Disc Brake Fluid 250ml (Optional)
13. Campagnolo Rear Brake Caliper Bolts (front are one size and included with caliper)
14. Campagnolo Disc Brake Bleed Kit (Optional)
All parts are new current model for retail sale and in original packaging. Covered by Campagnolo 3 year warranty.