New Super Record™ 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge!
The new Super Record™ 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29); (11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer life span. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The same width as the 11 Speed sprocket cassette
- Total compatibility with wheels and frames.
- The two largest triplets in a single piece
- Eliminates energy losses.
- Surface treatment
- Increases durability and improves smoothness
- Matching-thickness spacers
- Facilitates installation by eliminating the possibility of error
- Two selections available
- Increases the range of action thanks to the complete range of metric developments
- Same overall dimensions as the 11 Speed; there are no wheels to change or update.
- Reduced spaces
- Faster and more precise shifting.
- Same spacers
- Easy installation without risk of error.
- Larger triplets in a single block
- Rigidity and elimination of losses.