Includes left and right shifters as welll as cables and housing.
Campagnolo's new ergopower levers have a more difinable click and a all new hood offering better control and shifting.
- Composite body, carbon-inlay shift lever, carbon fiber brake lever with grooves at the top, and ball bearing shift mechanism
- Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions
- Updated front lever controls, two clicks downshift into the small chain ring, while a third shift is used for trim
- Ergopower Ultra-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously three sprockets up or five down
- Hypoallergenic silicon with multiple densities is now used as hood material offering greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area
- No-Bulge technology smoothes the cable passage as the housing exits the controls
- Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
- Campagnolo MY2015+ 11-speed specific, not compatible with previous versions of Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed, Shimano or SRAM derailleurs
- Carbon and black with two color graphics