Boyd CCC Alloy Gravel WheelsetBoyd
LIMITE TIME OFFER. FREE Conti Terra Speed or Terra Trail Tires w. Wheelset. See Drop Down.
Lightweight alloy gravel or road wheelset with customizable options that make this the best value/performance wheelset we have seen. For ceramic bearings or other customizations like QR end caps etc, contact us. Boyd wheels is just down the road and we can arrange what you need.
The CCC is a gravel-specific wheelset built to take you far off the beaten path. The new light weight, durable alloy wheelset complements BOYD’s current carbon Pinnacle 700c and Jocassee 650b offering and promises adventure at an affordable price point.
The 6069 series alloy rim weighs in at 415 grams in a 700c size and 395 grams in the 650b. Built with the highly rated Quest Disc Brake hubs, the complete wheelset nets a scant 1515 grams for 700c set and 1475 grams for the 650b. Spoke count options are 24f/28r and 28f/32r built using Pillar Wing 20 spokes and external brass nipples.
This is not the wheelset to use with both 25mm road tires and also gravel tires. The Altamont Disc is perfect for that. The CCC is a gravel optimized wheelset, for when you want to have the best possible configuration for those larger tires.
IMPORTANT - Minimum tire size 30mm. Max 70PSI.
- 690g front/825g rear (700c)
- 675g front/810g rear (650b)
700c Wheel Specs:
• 24 spoke front (weight limit 240 pounds)
• 28 spoke front (recommended for riders 225 pounds and up)
• 28 spoke rear (weight limit 240 pounds)
• 32 spoke rear (recommended for riders 225 pounds and up)
- 2X both sides front
- 2X both sides rear - 28 Hole
- 3X both sides rear - 32 Hole
Brake Type: Disc Brake
Hubs: Quest Disc Brake Hubs
Bearings: Enduro Abec-5 LLB/LLU
Spokes: Pillar Wing 20
Nipples: Pillar DSN double square brass nipple
Wheel Weights: 690g front (700c), 825g rear (700c)
External Width: 29mm
Internal Width: 25mm
Rim Depth: 23mm
• Tubeless Rim Tape Installed
• Tubeless Valves Installed
• Quick Release Skewers (if QR end caps ordered)