THE RETURN OF AN ICON
LAUNCHED IN THE 1970S, THE ORIGINAL SPRINT WAS LOVED BY RIDERS OF THE TIME, AND IS MUCH ADMIRED STILL AS AN ICONIC PIECE OF CYCLING’S HISTORY.
THE NEW SPRINT IS CREATED IN THE SAME MOULD AS ITS PREDECESSOR – IT’S A RACING CARBON BIKE FOR THOSE NEW TO THE WORLD OF COMPETITIVE ROAD CYCLING.
The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes.
Whether you are consistently tackling big distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress.
FULL CARBON FORK
The carbon fork delivers low weight for graceful climbing and agile handling in the turns.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Small but important details like the aerodynamic profile of the head tube act as further evidence of the Sprint’s elite racing DNA.
Sprint frame is compatible with larger volume tires to enhances comfort and grip without affecting rolling efficiency or speed. Disc version can accommodate tires up to 700×32 while caliper model is compatible with 700×28 tires.
PARED BACK AESTHETICS
The chain stays, fork blades, top tube and down tube feature a subtle recurring graphic of the Bianchi logo – with a single instance picked out in a contrasting color. Naturally, the two colorways available feature Bianchi’s iconic celeste; one as the main frame color and the other as the accent. The frame features internal cable routing, keeping the body of the bike clean and pared back. It comes in two color versions: celeste and black.
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86.5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 80mm, drop: 130mm, size: 400mm (47/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included with shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diameter: 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11-speed (smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, crank length: 165mm (44cm) / 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter: 27.2mm, length: 350mm
- ACCESSORIES: Bottle cage - alloy black / water bottle - Bianchi Loli 600ml