THE RETURN OF AN ICON
LAUNCHED IN THE 1970S, THE ORIGINAL SPRINT WAS LOVED BY RIDERS OF THE TIME, AND IS MUCH ADMIRED STILL AS AN ICONIC PIECE OF CYCLING’S HISTORY.
THE NEW SPRINT IS CREATED IN THE SAME MOULD AS ITS PREDECESSOR – IT’S A RACING CARBON BIKE FOR THOSE NEW TO THE WORLD OF COMPETITIVE ROAD CYCLING.
The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes.
Whether you are consistently tackling big distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress.
FULL CARBON FORK
The carbon fork delivers low weight for graceful climbing and agile handling in the turns.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Small but important details like the aerodynamic profile of the head tube act as further evidence of the Sprint’s elite racing DNA.
Sprint frame is compatible with larger volume tires to enhances comfort and grip without affecting rolling efficiency or speed. Disc version can accommodate tires up to 700×32 while caliper model is compatible with 700×28 tires.
PARED BACK AESTHETICS
The chain stays, fork blades, top tube and down tube feature a subtle recurring graphic of the Bianchi logo – with a single instance picked out in a contrasting color. Naturally, the two colorways available feature Bianchi’s iconic celeste; one as the main frame color and the other as the accent. The frame features internal cable routing, keeping the body of the bike clean and pared back. It comes in two color versions: celeste and black.
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86, head tube 1.4”-1.1/8”, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount caliper, thru axle12x142mm, 32mm tyres compatible
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon 1.4”>1.1/8” integrated head, disc brake flat mount, thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7∞, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61/63cm
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force HydroHC Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force HydroHC Hydraulic Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS D1, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS D1 12sp
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force XG-1270 D1 12sp, 10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28-33T
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force D1 48x35T, crank length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake, R600 aluminium asymmetric rim 622x17c, 26mm deep rim profile, thru-axle 12x100mm, Center Lock AFS, XDR freewheel body, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake, R600 aluminium asymmetric rim 622x17c, 26mm deep rim profile, thru-axle 12x142mm, Centerlock AFS, XDR freewheel body, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- ACCESSORIES: Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle and black alloy bottle cage