BH UL EVO Disc built with Ultegra Di2 and a lightweight DT Swiss clincherset. This bike is Pro Tour tested and developed. As is size medium is under 16lbs and the UL EVO is still stiff enough for crit sprinting and smooth on the road for long miles.
Flickr link for additional images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/glorycycles/albums/72157680307621028
The new Ultralight Evo Disc frame is based on the Ultralight Evo. Redesigned by the BH design team, the shape of the tubes have been optimized as well as the layout of the carbon fiberso that incorporating the disc brakes maintain the characteristic light weight and geometry of the Ultralight frames.
Using the Hollow Core Internal Molding design and development of the previous ultralight Evo and the G7 Disc allowed us to use the latest carbon technology to achieve the objectives of performance, strength, weight and feel required in a competition disc frame.
FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKES
The rear and fork of the frame have been fully redesigned to support the forces and produced by the anchoring of the disc brakes. The frame is 140 or 160 mm compatible.
The new frame design allows clearance for up to 30 mm tire width, for those cyclists wanting to use faster and larger tires.
- FRAME: Ultralight carbon
- COLOR: Black / with Fluo Yellow accents
- FORK: BH Ultralight Carbon Tapered
- STEM: FSA SLK
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST- R8070
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FR/RR R8050
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FR/RR R8050braze-on
- CRANK SET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36T (170mm/XS; 172.5/S, M; 175mm/L, XL)
- BB SET: FSA 386EVO
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-28T
- CHAIN: KMC X11L
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR R8070
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR R8070
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss PR 1400 12x100mm Throughaxle
- TIRES: Schwalbe One 700x25
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II TIROX rails
- SEAT CLAMP: BH 31.8 alloy
- SEATPOST: BH EVO Carbon 27.2x350mm
- HANDLEBAR: FSA SLK